Farnborough, Hampshire, remote options available
£25,000 – £30,000 + remote working options + benefits
This is a perfect opportunity for a junior software tester, with the desire to learn and progress. The role will also offer you the opportunity to expand your automating testing skills.
You will be working alongside our development team to carry out all types of testing activities across the software release cycle, working on our 2 SaaS applications AirportGateway and VettingGateway .
This opportunity would suit a self-driven software tester who is looking to expand their knowledge in software testing. A successful candidate will carry out key quality control functions within the team by organising, prioritising and documenting test workloads.
- Prioritise and plan test activities.
- Assist with testing code releases.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of all products.
- Innovating our test processes.
- Maintaining all documentation.
- 1+ years experience in software testing
- Manual testing – automated testing is beneficial but not essential
- Defect Management
- Understanding of the full software lifecycle
- Attention to Detail
Working options available:
- Full-time remote: With team members in many locations in the UK we are fully equipped for remote working.
- Part-time remote: As lockdown eases the majority of our team are returning to a hybrid remote working option, coming into the office a couple of days a week.
- Full-time in the office: Not a fan of remote working? We understand that it’s not for everybody, that’s why we have our Farnborough office set up for our team whenever they want to come in.