Presented by Becky Corris, ID Centre Manager at Heathrow, delivered at the AOA Security Conference 2016.
In May 2016, at the Airport Operators Association Security Conference, Becky Corris shared insights with fellow UK airports about the impact that IDGateway has had on the ID Centre at Heathrow.
Having processed over 55,000 unique application submissions since November through IDGateway, Becky explains how the system has:
- Identified two fraud cases and facilitated one prosecution
- Enabled significant improvements in compliance
- Provided better visibility for both the ID Centre and the sponsor companies
- Reduced rejection errors
- Reduced average pass turnaround
- Achieved significant savings
Discover more and watch the full video now, feel free to complete the form below for more information.